Air Freight Cargo Skill Course – 3 Days
This course is designed for all responsible parties related to an air cargo shipment in order to be able to carry out their duties in commencement or completion of carriage or delivery of cargo in accordance with Industry and IATA Standard.
Within 3 days you will greatly enhance your knowledge on the complex methods and procedures applied in the global air cargo industry. You will acquire solid cargo knowledge, helping you and your company to face the challenges of your highly competitive working environment.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
>> Course Objectives
- Understand the specific air cargo ‘language’ and terms
- Outline the end-to-end process overview of air cargo transportation from booking up to delivery to the consignee
- Use IATA’s The Air Cargo Tariff and Rules (TACT) manuals for specific country and carrier regulations
- Apply the correct cargo acceptance procedures
- Understand the conditions of carriage
- Complete on Air Waybill, the official contract of carriage
- Calculate air transportation charges