>> COMPANY BACKGROUND (HISTORY)
- DGM organization has been establish since 1988 in Amsterdam, Netherland is devoted to training, consulting and to any other service related to safety in production, storage, handling & transport of dangerous goods in any class and any mode of transport.
- The company obtained the very first “E” license from the Minister of Transport in Netherlands in 1998; from packaging of dangerous goods to developing DG software and now has a network in over thirty over countries. “E” license empowers DGM to act on behalf of the actual shipper but assuming his legal liabilities.
- DGM is qualified to prepare and sign Shipper’s Declarations for air transport on behalf of shippers and/or freight forwarders. DGM also arranges ADR or IMDG paperwork.
- DGM Support (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a part of the big DGM Network, as a service provider to forwarders, shippers and airlines, all over Malaysia. DGM Malaysia was incorporated on 23rd December 2004 at Salak Tinggi, Sepang; KLIA in April 2006; and holds comprehensives licenses for training, packing, handling and transport of any hazard class of dangerous goods by sea, land and air.
- We have 2 certified Instructor by International Air Transport Association (IATA) and approved by Civil Aviation Authority Malaysia (CAAM).
DGM Support (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd’s Quality Policy
This Quality Management Systems policy act as the framework in establishing our measureable quality objective.
We are committed to fulfil and satisfy the requirements of the interested parties such as the customers and regulatory bodies. To be the PREFERRED DANGEROUS GOODS LOGISTICS SPECIALIST, we will improve our Quality Management System continually by ensuring our human capital is always competent to the latest Regulations and technology.